A beautiful ambiance and health promoting micro climate provides the ideal atmosphere to strengthen your yoga practice
There are many benefits of Himalayan Salt. Breathing in the salt air infused with dozens of minerals helps with respiratory functions and aids your body to draw impurities and toxins, leaving you better balanced. There is also a calming effect of the salt combined with a yoga practice.
All classes are appropriate for all level yogis, including beginner, senior,
Give it a try today!
• Our Twilight Yoga class is the perfect way to alleviate insomnia and calm your mind after a stressful day
• Twilight Yoga promotes the transition into slumber sending you into a meditative frame of mind before your head hits the pillow
• Relax with gentle yoga poses in our guided evening class
• Enjoy a Twilight Yoga evening class in your pajamas or comfortable clothes for a pleasant transition to a dreamy state.
• Learn fundamental poses, breathing and relaxation techniques in our Twilight Yoga class for a lifetime of serene sleep.
• Perfect for all levels, especially beginners
GENTLE FLOW & PRANAYAMA:
Gentle flow & Pranayama is great for beginners or those searching for the therapeutic benefits of yoga. This soothing gentle practice focuses on moving slowly into basic yoga poses while using the breath as a tool to remain present and mindful. The slower pace of class allows you to enjoy each pose fully. Expect lots of stretching and lengthening with relaxation with deep grounding and breathing exercises.
Incorporating balance training on an Indo board helping you to redefine your sense of balance and mental focus and train your body in a totally different way.
This open-level class is structured for anyone looking to improve balance, seeking a new challenge, or to try something different and fun!
Balance training is a great compliment to your fitness or yoga practice, cultivating whole-body awareness and strength.
Wednesdays | 7 - 7:45pm
Gentle Flow & Pranayama
Sundays | 12 - 12:45pm
(Min 2 per class, max 6 per class)
Tuesdays | 6 - 6:45pm
Fridays | 7 - 7:45pm