WakeMed Cary - Esthetician
Are you a N.C. licensed Esthetician?
Want the FREEDOM of a flexible schedule while someone else handles all the accounting and marketing for you? EXCITED being about part of a fun and caring team? A place you can be proud of with dedication to excellence?
Experience of a Lifetime ~ Experience of a Lifetime ~ WakeMed Cary Hospital/Women’s Pavilion & Skin Sense, a day spa has partnered together to provide in-room spa services!
As an independent contractor, you would provide on call treatments to Mother & Baby patients & mother's support team in the beautifully appointed private suites at WakeMed Cary Campus; Women’s Pavilion.
Part-time & full-time hours available.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Attitude:
• Graduate of accredited program
• Licensed therapist in North Carolina
• Receptive to training and regular coaching
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Professional, team-oriented individual
• Caring and empathetic
Successful candidates will have the following responsibilities:
• Total commitment to Bringing Balance to Life to clients, co-workers and self
• Deliver the highest quality spa treatments
• Follow Hospital & Skin Sense protocols strictly
• Develop treatment plans to achieve long-term client goals
• Highest professionalism
• Absolute commitment to putting the patient first
To work in the hospital, you MUST clear a background check & drug screen. You will also need to be up to date on all immunizations, Hep B vaccine and receive an annual flu shot. All occupational health screens, immunizations and shots are NO out of pocket expense to you. If you will not receive the flu shot or immunization updates as needed, you would not be eligible to work in the hospital. You would also need to provide your own liability insurance.
Please respond with a resume and cover letter. Include hourly wage requirement and availability in cover letter please. Or stop by 6801 Falls of Neuse Road, our North Raleigh location to complete an application.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT WAKEMED DIRECTLY.