For AppointmentS & Questions
GIVE US A CALL OR STOP IN
6801 Falls of Neuse Rd. Ste. 130
Raleigh, NC 27615
Microblading, also known as Eyebrow Embroidery and/or Eyebrow Feathering, is a gentler alternative to Permanent Makeup. The Microblading technique is performed without using a machine. Pigment is collected with the Microblades and then deposited into the epidermis, the outermost layer of skin. This technique gives the appearance of extremely fine, crisp and natural looking hair strokes that last up to 2 years, after which the pigment fades and leaves the skin.
This method is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of his or her eyebrows. The results are natural looking, hair-like strokes, regardless of the amount of hair present. People suffering from alopecia, trichotillomania or any other conditions that causes hair loss benefit greatly from Microblading, as well as those who simply aren’t happy with their eyebrows.
Who benefits from Microblading?
- People who don’t want to spend their time applying makeup
- People who need to look good every day for work and are expected to maintain a certain level of grooming
- People who enjoy sports, swimming and the beach
- Those suffering from alopecia and hair loss from medical treatment
- Those who suffer bad eyesight who have trouble applying makeup
- Those who just don’t like the ‘made-up’ look and want to look great in no time
- Those who are always in a rush and feel that applying makeup is a luxury they just don’t have time for! In short, just about everyone!
Pre- Procedural Advice
- One week before : stop taking the following supplements; Vitamin E, B6, Omega 3, Gingko Biloba, & St. John's Wort) as they contribute to thinning the blood and may affect anesthetic efficacy. You may resume taking your vitamins 72 hours after.
- 72 hours before and after your Definition Brows Microblading appointment: avoid alcohol, caffeine, aspirin and any other related blood thinners.
- n the day of your appointment: avoid caffeine and exercise. Wash your hair in the morning as you will need to avoid the shower for several days. Baths are recommended.