Front Desk Coordinator
Interested in working in a fast-paced yet relaxing and serene atmosphere? We may have the position you've been looking for! Work alongside the Spa Director and Lead Spa Concierge of the spa to satisfy the needs of internal and external clients at Skin Sense, a day spa. Skin Sense, an award-winning day spa is always looking for talented candidates.
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Maintain professional front desk and phone etiquette when performing daily tasks
• Perform scheduled cash counts throughout the day
• Accountable for calculating day end deposits accurately
• Responsible for daily data entry and up keep of information in client profiles
• Possess the ability to effectively communicate with clients and staff
• Provide quality sales techniques to ensure the success of retail goals for the store
• All day to day activities must be performed while providing quality customer service always.
• Retail sales experience
• Computer Skills in Microsoft Office Suite or Individual Applications (ie. Word)
• Evening, weekend & key holiday availability is required.
We offer a team-oriented environment and opportunity for growth and advancement and are searching for employees who wish to succeed and grow with our company.
Compensation: $8.00 - $10 per hour + weekly bonus opportunity (bonus can be up to $4.00 per hour).
• Professional and beautiful work environment
• Complimentary spa treatments and discount on retail products
• Referral Bonus Program